PSSR Pressure Vessels
Under the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR) pressured systems require thorough statutory examinations.
It is a legal requirement for every pressure system to have a written scheme before using for the very first time. The scheme, which we can provide for you, will detail the frequency of examination required. We also use a calibrated pressure tester to check the accuracy of gauges and the lift pressure of safety relief valves.
Examples of pressure systems and equipment are:
- Boilers and steam heating systems
- Pressurised process plant and piping
- Compressed air systems (fixed and portable)
- Pressure cookers, autoclaves and retorts
- Heat exchangers and refrigeration plant
- Valves, steam traps and filters
- Pipework and hoses
- Pressure gauges and level indicators.